Simple, Inexpensive Ozone Monitor
For water treatment plants, pulp bleaching mills, ozone generator monitors, photocopier and laser printer centers, fumigation projects, HVAC and indoor air quality systems, vehicular pollution monitors, research labs and pilot plants, and wherever ozone exposure is possible: the C-30ZX has a very fast and continuous response. It is rugged and versitile. There are no touchy controls.
C-30Z is perfect for water treatment plants, pulp bleaching mills,
ozone generator monitors, photocopier and laser printer centers, fumigation
projects, HVAC and indoor air quality systems, vehicular pollution
monitors, research labs and pilot plants and wherever ozone exposure
- Constantly monitors your work environment; shows the ozone concentration by a multicolor graphical display, and alarms when there is a health hazard
- No installation typically required; easily understood by non-technical personnel
- LED readout changes color as ozone level increases
- Audio alarm and output for data logger
- Connections for external equipment control
- For general monitoring and ozone control
- Many accessories available such as data loggers, calibrators, and protective enclosures with heaters and 4-20 mA outputs
Range: .02-.14ppm of ozone (LED scale); .02-.30 ppm via external data readout
Bargraph Display: Normally green; yellow at .05 ppm (caution); red at .1 ppm (danger)
Response time: Within tenths of seconds of ozone reaching the sensor
Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor
Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 × 2.375 in)
Weight: 140 gr (5 oz)
Power requirements: 12 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
Outputs: LED bargraph, audio alarm, 0-3 V analog output such as for data loggers, and external alarm relay contacts; alarm actuation and relay contact closure at .1 ppm (standard) and is programmable.
Setup Example (more